Friday, October 14, 2005

Dolphin Swim

In front of Cha Cha Dive Lodge located east side of Bunaken, we can ofthen enjoy dolphine wathcing. Almost everyday they appered somewhere in the reaf if the sea is in good dondition.
Today's dolphines were extreamly friendly. They came to our boat and wanted to play even after we stopped boat engine for a while.so I jamped in.
There were so many of them and chatting each other with very friendly voice under water, then I realised they changed their voice to some kind of clicking noise to warn their friends as soon as they noticed my existance in the water. but they did not go away so quickly and carefully some dolphines came close and had take a look on me. It's a fantastick feeling to see their curiousity face so close, but maybe they might thought same thing at same time about me......

No comments: